Wednesday, September 13, 2006

busy bee

Too much so to get the 10 photos up that we took on the trip, and I'm running late for work.

So, soon, I'll holla back at all ya'll.

I'm good, still some blisters, but not as sore as I thought. Hardest thing is talking to people now, I just don't want to deal. Makes me think a commute to the country wouldn't be such a bad thing. It would be so nice to come home to peace and quiet.

I was in Seattle for 5 days and then the northern North Cascades for 4 days and 3 nights, where the mountain peaked at us and the rainforest rained on us. Good stuff.

Most exciting is Aubrey will be back this weekend, and another Stephen will be visiting too. So, while I generally dislike people, at least this weekend will be spent talking to those I do like.

No comments: