Thursday, March 02, 2006

Stasis

Unfortunately, this cold will not go away. I'm finally taking meds, which will hopefully allow me to enjoy my birthday this weekend. We're going to the coast with some friends, to celebrate, though I'm not re-turning 30 until Sunday. I'm very excited to get away from this house and Portland. I need to see something other than these four walls.

Otherwise, I'm just peachy. I sleep most of the day, and hack and snot my way through the remainder. I've read a bit, which is nice, and played a little Xbox, but not much else to report.

Soon as I'm in the mood I'll update with a bunch of pictures from Mexico and from Steve's birthday celebrations.

Bis dann

There is an indigo girls song that has a line "on a ferryboat bound for victoria" which brings back memories of a failed attempt of mine to take a trip to Vancouver Island about 8 years ago (my fault, as always, because of a lack of funds). This is the first time I've heard it since I actually made it to the island. Now fortunately the song is more sweet than bitter.

No comments: