Thursday, January 29, 2009

When it rains. . .

It certainly pours. No offers on the table, but I got another phone call today from a fellow that is a relation to someone I sent a resume to. He needs a hearty researcher and writer. He would like an exceptional writer, but let's be real. So, answering my phone (or at least listening to the messages), is really paying off these days.

I'm feeling much less stress now that I am actually working on the things I need to work on. And I am able to enjoy my free time. Just hope my knee is good to go for this weekend. Not skiing last weekend really put a damper on my soul.

Oh, and I got those letters out to the clients. And two have called back saying they are fine with the partners taking over their case. Case dismissed! Har har.

Steve got a letter to attend a special jury duty. No fair, he gets to have all the fun. And we finally got a joint checking account...the actualization of marriage.

No comments: