Monday, April 10, 2006

What's goin on

Back from Fife's orthopedic surgeon. He will be able to hold out until June, when we are back from vacation and the Vet has moved into his new digs. He's good, expensive and named Richard Howard, if you need someone to operate on your dog's knees.

I've been very ill in the past week and a half. Steve was sick first, and then me. A bit different, but still ugly. I thought I was well this weekend, and overdid it a bit, now I'm aching and paining much to my chagrin.

Though lying in bed until bar exam results are announced this week may be just what the fates have in mind. After they come out, either the 13th or 15th, not sure, I'll not have the time to lie in bed anymore, as the great job search of 2006 will commence.

Anyway, because of my bedridden state, I've not checked emails or phone calls. So, sorry if you've been trying to reach me. Try again because I cannot guarantee that I'll check my past phone messages.

Also, I've gotten contact lenses. Yep, finally I can touch my eye and am getting better at it. I've always wondered what it would be like to see without glasses frames in the way, and now I know. I like it.

Back to bed.

No comments: