Monday, March 22, 2010

Dogs

Wowzers. We have two dogs and two cats at the moment. One dog is on loan from the neighbor while they vacation somewhere warm and sunny. She is only 1.5 years old. This is a good reminder that I will NEVER, ever voluntarily own a 1.5 year old Laborador Retreiver. She is insane. And kinda stupid. And her energy level is out of control. They must play keep away with her because she is impossible to catch. She only cares about chasing a ball, which should wear her out, but I suspect that it only increases her endurance.

And I would take her to the park, but am still weary from the illness I have had. While I'm starting to feel better because of the antibiotics, I don't want to push the limits of my body right now. Yesterday though, I didn't even take a nap...and shopped for plants and planted them. I am getting better.

New dog has attached herself to me, which is causing all kinds of jealousy with the cats. And I cannot put her at the owner's place (next door) now because the brother has decided to "house sit" but refuses to take care of the dog.

Baby is still moving around and I love knowing she's there. Seems my belly has grown in the night, usually it is pretty small in the morning after I pee out all the water weight overnight. And nothing was different from that last night, but it is just bigger. Weird stuff. Gotta say, so far though, everything is normal and good and I'm pretty happy.

No comments: