Friday, March 12, 2010

Like I thought

Not much to say. Feeling really sick today, have been battling a cold for a week now, though it could be allergies (that I don't seem to have). Sore throat, snotty and tired.

Major round ligament pain the last two days, making it hella difficult to get out of bed for my 10 times a night pee trips. But seems to be normal.

Normal is just hilarious these days. As is my appetite. I'm always hungry! Never before have I eaten so much. Trying to be careful to have only healthy snacks in the house (except for the chocolate häagen-dazs, and Newman's chocolate Oreos). Only buy vegetables and pretzels from Costco.

Animals drive me nuts. Need to get the upstairs restructured so I can hang out up there again and have some peace. Especially when Nugget comes along. Going shopping for baby stuff, at least research, next Wednesday. Gonna see what I can make, and what I can get for free or cheap. I think the carseat is the only thing I'll definitely buy spankin new.

Hopefully off for date night later. Need to shower to warm up and feel better. Hope this sore throat goes away. Want to hike the coast tomorrow and last day of skiing for the season on Sunday (my pants barely fit anymore).

No comments: