Monday, March 15, 2010

New Era

Today I paid my AAA bill of $127 for two people and AAAplus. When I wrote the check I realized that, for the first time ever, I did not use AAA last year. Every year before that, I have used well more than my share of services, even having cars towed almost 200 miles.

A sure sign of getting older. And now that I have a car in fantastic shape, I wonder whether I should even renew. But I will, even though I know they are evil and lobby for the pro-highway and auto industries. Why? Because I am no longer in contact with redneck relatives that will drop everything and come chain my car to their truck and tow me home in violation of numerous laws. The flip side of the coin of my life.

Also, and I can say this because I would never do it, but I would like to cough all over some tasty treat and serve it up to the neighbor's kid and his little friends that are screaming outside my window. I am very, very sick and rather pregnant and need to get some rest. What happened to nap time?

No comments: