Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Skin tags and Front brakes

The dreaded skin tags. Thought I saw a couple the other day, but I think I shaved them off. This morning, I saw one, dangling there on the side of my armpit. Just taunting me. All the ladies on the internet talked about the skin tags to be had during pregnancy. And I thought I wasn't gonna get any. I'm awake now. While it makes it more astonishing when some new pregnancy woe occurs, that's kinda fun too. Besides, I'd rather not worry about things until they happen.

I was in denial about needing front brakes too, despite the squeaking that never ends. Thought it couldn't be that, because Father-in-Law's "guy" said all was well with the car and he couldn't figure out why it squeaked when one backed the car up. I'll tell you guy, it's the front rotors that are now being replace for a tidy sum on $370. But I do love Les Schwab. UPDATE: they didn't have to replace the rotors, just the pads and such. So, only $240.

In between these two revelations, I had Nugget's honorary grandma take me through the horrors that is Babies-R-Us. I was able to research all the things I think I need and she showed me more and more and more things that I will need. But she was sweet enough to buy me some of those things so I don't have to worry about them anymore. I need to look some things up on the internet and see if I can't come up with a registry, because as she stated, "whether you like it or not, people want to buy you things. Baby things are too much fun to deny people buying." So, I will. But no more today, I'm exhausted.

I did buy a pink dress that says "Daddy's little girl." Just to irritate Nugget's Pa. Love it. It is pretty cute.

Ok, off for a nap, I'm exhausted. This cold is not letting loose and has left me fatigued beyond belief. Though I might just go skiing for the final time tomorrow.

No comments: