Wednesday, May 03, 2006

call me 06057

Because that is my new bar number.

They threw me a bone, though whether or not I'll get to keep it will depend on some creative financial rearranging.

I just wrote a huge entry, when Jack decided to destroy it by pushing some key on my keyboard. Arrrrgh. Tonight really is sucking hard. I'm trying to get a new resume together, one that I think will work better, along with a new cover letter approach. I leave in two days, which is a good thing, but I have a shitload of things to do and no one seems to be helping me.

I've not been eating because I'd like to lose some weight. I know, I'm not doing it right, but I've been blessed in my life and have never had to diet. So, give me some time to figure it out. Anyway, not eating makes everything suck so much harder.

Did I mention that I met a million new people this past weekend? Seemed that all the new people were measuring each other by how well-traveled they were. I kept quiet, letting all feel superior. I'll let it leak some other time that I've been around the block and then they can eat their smugness.

I am amazingly crabby. I think I'll have some tequilla and go to bed. I need to build up my tolerance for the stuff anyway.

3 comments:

thugwithyoyo said...

... and what a fine bar number it is.

I hate people measurers. SuperTARDs in Seattle coffeeshops enjoy boasting about their world travels. I roll my eyes. These life enriched folks obviously lack thet observational capacity to acclimate into their own culture, let alone others.

Regarding diets:

"I like sisters with hips
I like sisters with hopes"

- The Blue Scholars

Scriptsaurus said...

Good work not eating. I'm not eating either...well that's not true but i'm not eating much. People get crabby when they're hungry. However, mice tear off each others heads and eat them when they're hungry, just to put it all in perspective. Anyway, I hope that you have a lovely vacation and I really wish you'd wear that bakini cuz yer tits are AWESOME. Later -Craps

jkf said...

I don't know if they are awesome, but gaining weight this last year and current water weight gain means my boobs hold a new world record (for me anyway). And that is why I was a lesbian. JK.

Thug, I gots no shortage of hips, the liferaft I'm sportin however is a bit much for my comfort, and will not allow me to sport a bikini. Nor fit into any of my pants, or shorts, which sucks since I have no income to buy more. That's the real tragedy.

I wish I would have properly appreciated and flaunted my body when it was perfect (age 16-28).

Lesson - enjoy it whilst one can.