Saturday, September 24, 2005

What a horrible day

Yesterday sucked to no end.

I woke up with a headache and a queasy feeling in my stomach. I thought that it was just a hangover and went to lie down upstairs. I only lasted for 10 minutes before I had to throw up.

The rest of the day was spent between the bed and the toilet, throwing up about every 1/2 hour. No longer was this just a hangover (though the headache certainly was related).

I honestly thought I would die as I was unable to even keep down any measure of water (or bread or banana). Thanks to Wills and her homeo remedies, I was able to keep down some icepops by 10:00 last night.

What a hellish day. Hopefully today will be better, I'm still awaiting results of the first solid food. Frickin' flu, like I don't have enough to worry about.

No comments: