Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday

Well, not a whole hella lot to say today. I've done little other than try and clean some things. My main goal in life at the moment is to find some motivation, or some inspiration. I don't often feel like doing anything, and just getting me arse out of the house seems like a major accomplishment. And that I will do by taking the dog for a walk in the rain.

Yes, the rain has again begun in Portland. No more happy days here. Good for bar studying, bad for house painting. Also bad for pansy-assed kickball teams that won't practice in the rain. I guess we are Ligers, and I know that most cats hate getting wet.

Reality will set in very soon however, with bills to be paid no later than Monday, my dwindling bank account will slap me in the face with its reality and I'll find my motivation for sure.

Here is a very funny faux "Shining" trailer, the Jack Nicholson flick, made to look like a romantic comedy/drama...it made me laugh out loud. PJR, if you are listening, you'd most definitely enjoy. [via boingboing]

No comments: