Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm back

Today I woke up able to breathe. No fits of coughing or having a head so full of snot that I just wanted to go back to sleep. That cold was one of the worst.

And now back to the land of the living. I have to get Vanessa's house painted. I need to study for the bar exam. And I need to figure out a new hobby that gets me out of the house (other than drinking). It would also be nice to find a job (for now and for real). Back at it.

Not sure how much I'll be blogging in the days to come. I'm not into the computer so much, and I'm going to try and avoid it while studying for the bar. That way, perhaps I'll actually study for the bar this time. So, know that I'm likely well, stressed and wishing that I had just sucked it up the first time.

1 comment:

thugwithyoyo said...

Hey there JKF. Happy painting and studying for the bar. I'm curious: What would classify as a "for real job" for yourself? One with normal working hours? One with benefits? One with W-2 forms?

I'm sorry to learn that you've been ill. Man there is a mean pestilence making it's way through Seattle. I haven't caught it yet, but I probably will when the optimally bad time arrives in a couple of weeks.