Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Long lost

During the time that I was supposed to be studying for the bar, a few people from my long lost past decided to get in touch with me. Two were siblings that I haven't seen in 15 years and the others were either highschool or college friends. I like all of these people, but since my initial response (which was a very convenient distraction), I've fallen to not e-mailing anyone. For reasons too complicated to go into here.

Now, someone has contacted me through my undergraduate university's "in-circle" networking, friendster-type online community. Problem is, I have NO idea who this person is. There are no photos of her on the "In-Circle" profile, and I don't remember anyone that connects us. What to do.

I don't really have anything else to write about. Errands and repairs today. More sanding and hopefully priming tomorrow in V's hallway. Tonight will be a date night of sorts. Ideally sushi, but more likely the equally yummy pork chops or ribeye steak. YUM.

No comments: