Monday, August 28, 2006

hard to blog

Makes me tired.

I've become used to working again. Funny how quickly one adapts. Sadly, what once seemed shiny and new is already exposing its tarnish.

BH still plagues me, though more with being tedious and troublesome. Others explain where babies come from when I ask where the dildo isle is. Even more frustrating is explaining that 2+2 does in fact, equal 4, no matter how many times we plug it into the calculator, and I will try to make it 5, but don't yell at me when the result is comical.

I'm exceptional amongst mediocre, yet mediocre amongst the exceptional. Like a game of table tennis, it is only fun when you are evenly matched. Someday, I would really like to find that.

In the meantime, I'm surviving, trying not to be too frustrated. Though that is certainly not easy.

2 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

Hey Girl. Yer pic disappear'd! Maybe it's this shity work puter.

Always remember, if Big Brother tells you i'm holding up 5 fingers, then i'm holding up 5 fingers. Or i'll let a rat eat yer face off ;)

6-months then a better job maybe?

thugwithyoyo said...

You know that you're rockin' when you're mediocre among mediocre. [That's my G-school experience in a nutshell].