Tuesday, August 08, 2006

hello everyone

Haven't had the inclination nor the material to blog in a while. Oh, I've had the material, but it has been off limits. Lame, I know.

Go see Descent. I screamed out loud. Really loudly. Good stuff. I don't think I've ever yelled out loud. Comes close: I gasped and whispered "good night, that's darth vader" when i realized who anakin skywalker was. AFTER you see it, holla and I'll show you the alternate British ending. WAIT for it though or you'll ruin it for yourself.

Otherwise, things are CHAOAS. So much so that I'm yelling at you. Work is a mess, I'm caught up in some politics that BLOWS. But it's because I'm awesome.

In laws comin'round this weekend. I'm not sure what to do about that.

I'm tired ALL the time. I miss having fun, and would like to do more things in the evenings, so I'm gonna try and figure that out when I get a chance.

UPDATE: Just watched the alternate ending - no offense to the provider, but the American ending was vastly superior. Surprise, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poo