Thursday, August 17, 2006

listserves

I was trying to find the L&C listserves (I finally got on the Willamette ones), and couldn't. Anyone know?

In the meantime, I noticed that school starts soon. Four years ago today, I finished amber shellac'ing the interior of Riley's Bay, packed the Suburban up and left town to head out West. It was about 6:00 at night, and I didn't make it out of Wisconsin because my muffler fell off, but it was the beginning of a grand journey that was to completely change my life.

Ahhh, the memories. A lot has happened in the last four years. More than I can tell you. I wish to thank everyone that has been a part of it. And say sorry to a lot of people too.

I am sick of the computer though, so someone tell me where the master list of listserves is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me sweetpea