Friday, March 18, 2005

back by popular demand

Well, a couple of folks actually seem to have enjoyed my rantings, thus I have decided to re-start my blog. It will eventually be moving to my website (though that is a bigger project than I had thought). Thus, welcome back.

Sorry about the complete destruction, mostly sorry to myself, because I had taken great pains to customize my blog. I was in a menustral-induced destroy mode and something had to go. The blog was handy. Back to normal.

Postings galore to follow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you.

jkf said...

ahhh, paper schmaper, i'm cramping today. scotch may be the only solution.

Scriptsaurus said...

I'm glad you decided to revive it. I had a suspicion that you had gone nuclear.

I need to drink fairly heavily tonight. For various reasons.

Scriptsaurus said...

Temper Temper