Monday, March 21, 2005

lack of interesting things

Not much interest in blogging lately. In fact I just remembered that I should write something to keep those who check interested.

Ummm, I went out Friday, drank a lot and played Gauntlet for an hour. Love that game. Most of the evening was just walking around downtown, which I was rather happy to do.

Saturday was lay-around day, watched movies and did very little.

Sunday was get a hella lot of shit accomplished: cardboard boxes to the recycling center (after breaking them down, we filled the truck full); building shelves for S's LPs (a hella lotta them), laundry, grocery shopping, etc. The upstairs is now a place where one might like to hang out. OH, and checking on great sandwich's Tang, who is doing well, though rather starved for attention. Hmmm, today, tasks that I have been ignoring.

And don't forget to get your hair cut at Blade's - only with Sara though. Pimpin' is hard!

3 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

Hi! You have tons of interesting things to say. I know it. You're a very interesting person, so there.

If you don't have any real things going on..just make something up! That's what I do, and it's fun!

great sandwich! said...

So glad to hear that thing's not dead. Thanks.

jkf said...

not yet....