Tuesday, March 29, 2005

happiness

I really bitch a lot, so here are the things that make me happy:

1. My friends - the best lot I've ever had, in my whole life
2. My home - cozy, comfy, roomy, with animals everywhere and a lovely boy to come home to
3. I'm gonna be a lawyer. I NEVER thought that this would happen to me. Not with my white trash upbringing (oops, that's a little bitch).
4. The weather in Portland, Oregon - so it's been raining for three weeks. Before that it was 70 degrees for my birthday.
5. My job has taught me more about reality and the law than school ever could
6. The plethora of musical options I have. Records, ipod, ipod shuffle, minidisc, radio, and cd.
7. My car is, all in all, running rather well, and is cute.
8. Netflix - brilliant
9. I need to give another shout out to my boy, he really is wonderful, keeps me sane and tolerates my rants and crabbiness
10. I love coffee, and I haven't been in want for a long time.
11. It is spring
12. Soon it will be summer, and yeah, the bar, but I am not that scared.
13. Resistance to pain - law school has taught me to be even tougher than I was before.
14. Every time I menustrate
15. Jack's allergic reaction is going away
16. Another shout out to my friends. Couldn't do it without all of you.
17. I have a really cute cell phone
18. We have lots of books in my house
19. I belong to a book club that doesn't take itself too seriously
20. I am not completely exhausted at the moment.

Amen.

3 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scriptsaurus said...

Happyness, where are you...?

We love you too.

I'm sure that Tater likes it when you bitch, as long as it's not always AT him.

I'm glad to know that you like things, but you really should put drugs on the list. I've been happily in the T-zone ever since the 26th, thanks to you.

jkf said...

True, drugs in many forms are a wonderful gift from the gods and folks at pfizer. Currently I am drinking caffine and am full of nicotine. And that's just the start of my day. Last night I slept for 12+ hours, thanks to some friends. woo hoo