Wednesday, June 22, 2005

a most productive day

Today I skipped class. It was the second in a series of three on the same subject. It is a boring subject, with a boring video professor. Instead, I stayed home and actually got something done. I finished two outlines and started a third. I did something, and was happy about it. Normally, I go to school and am so exhausted that I waste most of the rest of the day and accomplish little. I may just skip tomorrow as well and listen to the cds at home. I thought it was my lack of discipline that would make me not able to learn this, but really, I just operate differently. I do best when I teach myself stuff.

So I think I'll skip tomorrow too. The rest of the classes I have to go to, because the subjects will contain matters most important to hear live. But for now, I feel hella better about my studying abilities.

Tomorrow I will again give amazing life. Let's hope for the best for this batch.

Sorry, my life is boring. Really boring. But I'll try and share at least my mental states. I'm pretty happy and rested from my Vegas trip. Focussed and ready to learn some shit for this bar exam, which is July 26 and 27 just so you cats know what's coming up.

2 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

Plus, you get to stay home. Which is always nice. And maybe the cute braids help too?

jkf said...

I think they help keep the information in my head. I've been thinking that my hair is leaking knowledge somehow, we'll see if the braids help.