Friday, June 09, 2006

ear worm

At our home, we tend to get a little obsessed about certain TV shows that come on the DVD format. We watch as many episodes as we can get our hands on and then take a long break before the next one. There is an article in the latest WW that discusses some of the local 'brownshirts' (not a Nazi reference) and their attempt to show the movie "Serenity" for charity. An interesting idea.

I watched the failed series "Firefly" and the movie "Serentity" and loved them. However, the theme song from "Firefly" is once again stuck in my head. And for some reason, though I think it is silly to continue to be obsessed with a TV show after I've exhausted its offerings, that song still makes my tummy go a little fluttery. I did change my email signature to Kaylee for a while.

Listen to it, and watch the show. Good stuff. But don't join a club over it, that's a bit too much.

FireflyWiki.org - Firefly.FireflyThemeSong

No comments: