Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Howdy

New hike, but I might not get to it until later this week. It was wonderful, pictures and all. More level this time and less strenuous except for the fact that we both carried our own water, which meant that I couldn't foist the pack off onto S when the going got rough. Too bad, but good as I need to get in shape for our backpacking adventure over the 4th weekend. Anyway, we followed a river that had one beautiful waterfall after the other. In Gifford Pinchot again. Have I mentioned that I think GP the best place on the planet? Better than Bend, the Gorge, what have you. Maybe not the Galapagos (of which btw, I'd like to see some photos , hint hint V.)

But I've been busy, ain't nothing like a new sprayer to make that prep work go oh, so much faster. Even though I don't have my trusty Nightsoil to help this time. Excuses abound, but I'm sure this isn't the last house I'll paint, so don't think you are out of the loop.

And in response to my fav. anon commenter, I wouldn't buy a sprayer that couldn't handle amber shellac. Ahhhhh, I miss Riley's Bay like I can't tell you. So much so in fact that we are looking into our own oasis in the woods. I think it needs half-logs on the exterior. I'll fill you all in after we look at it this weekend.

Pardon the insides, but I'm lax on proper channels of communication these days.

No comments: