Thursday, July 20, 2006

check it...

Plaintiff's reply to Defendant's response to Plaintiff's motion for leave to file second amended complaint. And you thought science titles were long and boring. Thank Jesus for cut and paste. Sad part is I think I left a phrase out. HAHAHAHAHA. Sometimes, it is hard not to crawl under my desk for a nap. I think I'll bring an old Thermarest and a pillow tomorrow.

Things are mostly good. Hardest part is the adjustment, esp. at home. But beer calms the savage beast, scotch even more so.

I'm done apologizing for the way I do things. Yep, I like Scotch. And I like Sleep. And I really like SEX. Yeay. Suck that, you prude!

I sound like Crap.

3 comments:

jkf said...

whatevs, wanker.

Anonymous said...

whouda thunk, 2 out of 3

jkf said...

I think that's all one can ask for. That's why you have to ask for more than you really want.