Saturday, January 28, 2006

calling all former bird watchers

If anyone has a bird feeder that they are no longer using, please drop it off at our house. We need as many as we can get our hands on. Also, if anyone has an easy and cheap design for a bird feeder, I'd love to hear about it. My intent is purely to start discovering the wonders of urban birds.

On a completely unrelated note, I am again watching my neighbors powerwash and shopvac their swimming pool, with the extension cord dangling dangerously close to falling into the water. I'm on the edge of my seat and just cannot focus on my Evidence MBE questions. Will it happen today? The best part is that the whole damn family is in the pool. Driving me crazy.

Hey Thug/Crap/GS/plm/StCarl, when we having that concert in my backyard? I'll supply the beer.

Btw, gotta watch The Life of Birds by David Attenborough (Blue Planet series).

And another David that also had me dropping my jaw in amazement, this time in incredulity, David Hasslehoff singing "Hooked on a feeling". You must watch this video, it is possibly the worst ever, by anyone, which is sad, because he's not that bad a singer.

1 comment:

Scriptsaurus said...

1) I think i will be the little guy w/ buggy eyes this year for halloween.

2) We still need to build that stage/hottub.