Thursday, January 26, 2006

end of the day rant

I just paid $125 for the ability to take the bar exam on my laptop. The difference will likely allow me to pass the exam. Typing my law school exams after writing them for two semesters increased my grades at least one full grade. This program is exactly like word. I know there were be functions such as spell-check that may not be available on the day of the exam, but having a backspace is all I really need. Incredible program.

The rant? $125! That's like paying to pass. I've already paid $700 to apply for this bar exam. OUCH! What a racket. I understand there is a lot to organize, but the software is something that if allowed, I could likely download for free.

I better find a job when all this is done, or I've really made some serious mistakes in my life choices. Ah well, at least I've had a three year break from painting.

No comments: