Thursday, January 26, 2006

How I spent my morning

Making a new blog.

Please note the new handy features: technorati "search this blog" box; archive pull down menu with an easy to find link to this month (January) in the header; a lovely "syndicate this site" heading in the sidebar (so you don't have to check back unless there is something new); and my profile may be reached by clicking on the picture.

I've deleted the random photo blog, cuz it was pretty silly, even I rarely used it. Three I think is enough here.

New picture is up, and no more buttons. I'm going simplistic and subtle this time. Enjoy.

I had a dream last night, and this is what I dreamt. There are a few bugs to work out, but I'm done working on it today (gotta get back to work).


Constructive criticism welcome.

1 comment:

jkf said...

This is just a test to see if everything works like I wish it to.

Sorry to bring you here for nothing. OK, here's a tidbit...don't forget that Steve's birthday is coming up...Feb 16.