Monday, January 16, 2006

optical illusion


optical illusion
Originally uploaded by jkf.
Fav. photo of the day. I watched Constant Gardner this weekend (good movie) and laughed at some moments just because they tried so hard to be artsy (dutch angles, and such). I recalled my early photo days, and I would always take photos on an angle, leaving for irritated viewers. Here, the angle serves well. It looks as though the water is close, but you'll see in the next photo, that he's actually rather high up, at the top of the waterfall below. And no one is laughing.


The Waterfall
Originally uploaded by jkf.

2 comments:

thugwithyoyo said...

Those are artsy pics and your angles elicited a chuckle or two from me... don't discount your creative cropping of reality too much.

Jano and I are going to see Constant Garder on your tip. Gracias

jkf said...

yeah, the angles are kinda funny. Wait until you see the ones in the Constant Gardner. You'll pee your pants.