Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Adoption

So, being so busy lately, trying to learn all there is about law that matters only for the bar, I only allow myself a short amount of time in the A.M. to surf the web. However, there are many things that catch my eye, so I'm using this blog to cache the links. Perhaps you'll find some of them interesting.

I'm doing well otherwise, mostly looking forward to this next week being completed. Next week, in about 6 hours, I'll be done with the bar exam, and drunk. In the meantime, I've got some cramming to do.

On a lighter note, Valentine's day was lovely. With the mandate to do nothing, there was only a little bit less fanfare than usual (namely, no flowers). However I did collect my booty of candy and treats and then fondue for dinner. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. ( I got flowers before he left for Mexico, so all is well).

Even more exciting, is that St. Carl's birthday is tomorrow and finally I can give him his presents, which I've had sitting in my basement for nearly a month. Furthermore, we have a trip to the coast planned for the weekend of MY birthday. Lovely. I can't wait to take the time to breathe and enjoy. I often find myself forgetting to breathe these days.

Out for now

No comments: