Tuesday, February 14, 2006

D*I*Y Planner 3.0 (Classic/A5 Edition) | D*I*Y Planner

I'm always making my own planner in Word or on paper. I hate stock ones because they either don't have enough space or just don't have the features I need. The internets once again has found a solution. I'll be working on this after the bar exam.

D*I*Y Planner 3.0 (Classic/A5 Edition) | D*I*Y Planner: "a set of free do-it-yourself templates, covers, documentation and other gear for creating your own highly customised paper planner system. A year in the making, this new version includes nearly 200 pages of forms covering life management, calendars, project planning, note-taking, health, finance, and even creative uses like writing, storyboards, and web design. With some basic supplies, the handbook, and a little elbow grease, you can create an ideal low-cost productivity system that meets almost every need."

No comments: