Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today's items

I. Little Russian workers

These pictures are awesome. They are little guys are working on all sorts of things...painting mushrooms, skating. Pretty neato stuff. Sorry about the lack of pics on my site, just don't have the time.

II. Zicplay iPod Remote with LCD Screen - Gizmodo

Pretty:

Zicplay iPod Remote with LCD Screen - Gizmodo

III. Gorillas, conservation and Great Sandwich!

That's what I thought of when I saw this:

Old Cell Phones Save Gorillas, Kind of - Gizmodo

IV. Check out that guy first

This sounds like something plm could sign up for. I really like the comments on this post. Obviously the predominant commenter of Lifehacker is male and rather insecure. I'll perhaps make sure any male I date in the future is not a Lifehacker reader. I'll never understand all the issues stemming from external genitalia. Perhaps I'll get me some and write a book. In the meantime....

Check his "dating credit report" before you meet - Lifehacker


V. This is pretty damn funny - a cat is looking for love, and Bronson Pinchot is in it.

YouTube - Valentine for Perfect Strangers

No comments: