Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Netscape

Hmmm, Netscape huh? A little Bird told me to give it a try. It does have that tabbing feature that I do enjoy so much. I'm still thinking about it, because Firefox is open source and something that if I ever have time, I can learn how to alter as I wish. But will I, need I ever do that? I don't know.

One thing about Firefox that I like is the idea of open source, simply because it is more anti-corporation, and that is satisifying. If Netscape allows me to get my windows updates without opening Explorer (another annoying Firefox limitation, or Windows limitation), I'm in, at least for now. I'll have to determine if that is possible.

However, once we get Linux set up on the home computers, then Microsoft/Netscape/Explorer, the establishment can kiss my ass (at least at home).

Oh, and some Mexico pictures should be up soon...boobop is home from Mexico (via Bush airport in Houston) in a few hours. YEAY, someone to talk to.

No comments: