Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Have I mentioned lately...

How sweet and wonderful my boyfriend, Steve is? I just say "the roommate" cuz it's funny. Regardless, he has been amazingly patient throughout this bar exam fiasco that has been made ever more difficult by the ever-present irritants of life. But they go away and thankfully he doesn't.

He bought me a pizza today so that I could have something to eat all week. Likely that is all that I will be eating. Not really, but it has always been hard for me to eat when I'm stressed, just ask the past roommates that weren't putting out. I've lived on Slimfast for extended periods of time.

Any way, the boy has left for the weekend. Full time study, no excuses, no distractions, the final stretch, and this time next week, I hope I will be passed out in his arms.

Update: I always tell people to check the flight status before you leave the house for the airport. I did not heed my own advice. Steve's flight is delayed one hour. So he's stuck at the airport, with two hours to wait.

Another update: Watch out NY, there's one hella HOT GUY IN YO CITY!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

We miss you already Tater baby!

jkf said...

You can't possibly miss him this early in the morning!

great sandwich! said...

i heard recently that slim fast puts something in it to give you gas so you feel bloated and not hungry.

i think pizza is the way to go. or at least ensure instead of slim fast.

of course, i got my information from some crazy guy who was trying to get me to join his internet pyramid scheme.

jkf said...

Likely true GS. I don't think I've ever belched as much after chugging a can of that crap. This round I have acquired a lovely product called "Alive" which has a small amount of every vegetable, fruit and other life form that contains nutrients. I add it to my smoothies. It's yummy. (I only hope it doesn't have any Brazillian soccer players in it).

What was the scheme? Sell diet shit to your friends? That's funny!