Saturday, July 23, 2005

That's it!

I've wasted all day today, being hella angry about having to learn Civil Procedure. Didn't help that the esteemed professor that taught it during the bar review course obviously had somewhere else to be. So, because I have wasted so much time not doing anything (when I could have indulged in a spa day), I will now stay up until this is finished, I WILL KNOW CIV PRO!

I'm so tired of this. Burnt the hell out. Need a break. I've searched blogs this evening with the little "next blog" button and have further data for my theory that everyone's life sucks pretty much equally. So, next time you think you gots it so bad, just go right ahead and bitch about it as much as you want. Everyone else does. Just stop bitchin about everyone else bitchin. Hell, the ability to be frustrated with this pathetic society that we've created for ourselves is one of the few rights we still have. Oh no you can't take that away from me.

And I've tried to find funny links for you folks to try out the new email my posts link, to no avail. No one is being funny out there right now. On the other hand, I have a new blog idea - "bus poetry." It's fun, easy and hilarious. You'll see. I also have some new forwards, but that ain't gonna happen for a while.

Anyone know someone reliable that might wanna house/dog/cat sit for a couple of weeks in August? It's a fly house, yo and some cute ass critters.

2 comments:

great sandwich! said...

depends on the dates. if i'm here i'll do it, provided you reciprocate in september...

jkf said...

Sweet, you are first on the list.

I'll firm up those dates when the foggy curtain lifts on July 28th and the future emerges from the haze. Of course I'll watch the puddy tang when you're gone, no matter (I guess if I'm here).

And then I'm suing the damn neighbors for pissing me off everyday during this ordeal. Ain't no quiet enjoyment goin on here.