Thursday, July 28, 2005

My new life


The best part is that everyday seems like a Friday, with an endless weekend ahead of me. I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. This weekend to the woods to regroup and get the Portland blues outta my system. Then next week, a bit of manual labor, painting great sandwich!'s house. Yep, I was a house painter in my last life. We will prove to the world that we are capable. We cleaned the exterior of the house today, and bought a bunch of goodies for the project. Likely this time next week I will have acquired a tan, have sweated out all the bar studying toxins, and hopefully lost those pesky bar pounds. That, will make me so much happier.

I have had no ability to surf the net for anything funny, nor to find out what is going on in the world, next week, perhaps. Although I would like to give a shout out to Marvin Gaye for loving me so much through the bar studying process and to Steve McQueen for being such a HOT actor.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Alright, where are you guys!

jkf said...

Didn't I say I was going camping? When one is outside of the realm of reality, why go back sooner than necessary?