Monday, July 18, 2005

keep on crackin

The noise from the front of the house was unbearable, so I went upstairs, to the rear of the house. Not so bad. I would go to University of Portland library, but I do enjoy being at home, mostly unclothed. All is well, until...

The rear neighbor decides it is time to play in the pool. The little girl screams and hollers and makes all kinds of noise. That's fine, that's what children do. Then they turn on the radio. They turn on some pop station and I have to listen to whiny boys and girls and the screaming girl in the pool.

So I go downstairs again, it's too hot upstairs anyway and I'm fine with that decision. I close windows on the rear of the house, and the construction is finished in the street. I'm doing fine here. However, the Polish neighbors have just decided to vacuum their house. This is a normal enough activity, but made unbearable by the fact that their Schaeferhund likes to howl while they vacuum.

I can't wait until the neighbor on the other side of the house gets home. Likely they will want to come over and smoke crack while their child runs around eating sugar cubes and shooting up.

It would be advisable that no one comes over to the house this evening.

No comments: