Wednesday, July 13, 2005

More sea monkeys, just for Sara

There has been mysteriously introduced into the tank, you guessed it: THE BLACK DEATH. I do believe this is what killed them off the first time. I know, the dropping them in the toilet didn't help. However the only way to kill the PLAGUE is some sea monkey medicine that is seemingly unable to be purchased anywhere on the planet at the moment.

I'm cashing in my 2 year guarantee this time and gonna try and get new ones. Also, this time the tank goes into the dishwasher, with all the tools. (I just poured boiling water into the tank last time). If that doesn't work, then I'm done. The only explanation would be that it is in their food, or carried by the mutant ants that enjoy invading my home. Bastards!

I ate sushi tonight. Hopefully that will assist my brain functioning. Also, I've been crushing vitamins and putting them into the morning smoothies, to get us to take them. (We are so like children). Tumeric flavored smoothie is the BEST! Also, Crap, tell me about the effect of Omegas and fishes on my brain.

No comments: