Sunday, July 10, 2005

Update

Ummm, nothing really has happened. I'm down to the wire studying for the bar, with one day for each subject group. From here on out, every day will be like the day before a final. That's a nice feeling. Relationships are strained more than ever, but patience is a virtue that seems prolific in my friends.

Thank goodness, because while I'm short and snippy, love keeps pouring in. Presently, Chloe is lying all over my notecards, making it impossible to do any work.

Sea Monkeys: are well, about 10-15 left, we'll see. Like I mentioned before, yo-yo's are my new obsession, I think it helps to run through concepts to the rhythm.

Yard work: The boys and I transformed our backyard into a splendor of nature, there went my Saturday. It will look a hella lot better when we get some grass to plant on the side, with the lawn doubling in size. For that I'm very excited. It's comfy now and enjoyable. The house just needs a coat of paint and will look rather dashing.

Injury: Oh, this is exciting: I kicked a soccer ball square into Fife's face the other day, causing him to pierce his tongue with his tooth. He won't go near the soccer ball anymore. Which is sad, as it was his favorite game. There seems to be a homing device in the ball, because whenever I kick it, up high or down low, the ball ends up going in his direction or landing on top of him. I guess soccer is just not my game.

No comments: