Sunday, July 24, 2005

Here's something funny for you kids

I just slammed my right (write) hand into the table, resulting in searing nerve pain for about 1/2 hour. It still hurts to write and type and I hella hope it goes away quickly. HAHAHAHAHA. Ah, the irony. Futhermore, I would like to take this opportunity to bow out of blogging for a few days. I have a bar exam to take, after which I will have alcohol to drink and a bed to sleep in for days. Amen.

I also get to pick up the boy from the airport tonight. I've been conditioned through a former long-term, long-distance relationship to become incredibly nervous and antsy when dropping or picking up a loved one at the airport. I was unable to take S to the airport last Wed., because I had made myself sick worrying about his departure (I know, it was only for a weekend, but the conditioning, remember). And now, four hours before he will even arive, my tummy is a mess and I'm refreshing JetBlue's flight tracker every five minutes (he's currently over WI). Studying? Har, har. The best part is that he will be completely unaware (until reading this) that I'm in such a state of anxiety. So I will make a fool of myself at the airport.

As for the bar exam, I'm kinda excited today. The largest test of my mettle thus far in my life will shortly take place. Kinda like the Olympics for nerds. Sweet, I'm goin for the gold. USAUSAUSA! Thank you, it is really just an honor to be here today, to compete against all of these amazing other nerdy-nerds, I'll do my best with the tools I have and the result will be the result. I have a JD, beyotches.

2 comments:

great sandwich! said...

That's it--you freaked me out. I was going to go on a long bike ride today in an effort to wear myself out so I can sleep tonight. Now it seems to dangerous. Maybe a jog?

jkf said...

Yes, no skateboarding, biking and minimal driving. Jog your heart out however, that's what I'm doin too. Hopefully that will work to allow my body to sleep. HA.