Monday, August 22, 2005

A cozy day

It rained this A.M., so that is my excuse for not painting, especially as it looks like it will stay dreary and damp. I would like to sit on the couch and watch movies all day and sleep when I wanna, but more likely I'll spend it working on trying to upload all my weekend pictures on my photo blog. Perhaps I'll do it on the couch instead. I spend an hour every morning trying to make sure all is well with Kickball, and then organize my schedule, when I haven't checked my phone messages in a week! Sorry everyone.

One of these days the money will be gone and then I will have that kick in the head I need to get my shit together. See, I can't even relax when I have time off.

1 comment:

great sandwich! said...

No painting for me either. Had to take the car to the shop. But, much progress was made on the south side over the weekend!

I vote for laziness for the rest of the day.