Monday, August 08, 2005

MEG LEG IS 30

I am extremely amiss in having not called Meg on her birthday yesterday when she actually did turn 30. So today, I make up for it.

Meg, you have become a wonderful friend. We met studying in law school and found we were able to bounce ideas off of each other, learning more through the process. Your patience in explaining leverage several times to me until I properly understood the concept was invaluable, which just serves as an example of the millions of other times you have helped me out. You have always been available to listen to my rants and raves and the fact that you are able to hate as much as I when stressed out makes me just wanna hug you. You are a great pal and I'll always be there for you when you are in need. It is the least I could do, considering all that you have done for me. Love ya doll!

Happy 30th birthday Meg. When you are back in town, let's throw you a proper shindig.

Your present? Here you go...your pick.

(Funny aside: I stayed home from lunch with the in-laws today....excuse: exploding diarrhea. Sad part: it was true.)

No comments: