Friday, August 26, 2005

Not much today

I'm going camping later today, and I've spent all my allotted internets time working on getting the left side of my blog to look nice. Dumb error. I knew I had to close the links somehow (the Labels such as "My Shit" were linking to the prior button), and couldn't figure it out. Duh, just need to close that "/a". In the meantime, I've figured out what "p" and "br" and "div" all do.

I'm pretty sure that's the geekiest thing I've ever written. But, seriously, I need to take a class so I don't have to keep reinventing the wheel every time I come up with a problem (cuz I knew what all those things did, through other trial and error stuff. The problem is that I haven't written any code from scratch, I just cut and paste a lotta crap, which helps a bit, but I need all the nitty-gritties to really learn something.)

Camping to take place on the northern side of Mt Adams this time. Tougher hikes and hopefully better scenery. We have four lakes that we might be camping on...very nice, almost like a vacation. We'll see though, there will be three dogs and four adults this time.

And no chemicals in my body. I've had no stimulants or depressants in my system for a few days now. The days seem endless. Nothing, really, not even any coffee! I know, I'm not sure what I'm trying to prove either. I've just lost the urge to ruin myself. Except by not finding a job or communicating with loved ones or actually exercising. But I'm trying to improve, so give me some time peeps, you'll see a new and improved jkf come out of all of this, I promise.

I have to get all the stuff ready or the boy will kill me for being so lazy. A lovely weekend to all.

3 comments:

thugwithyoyo said...

Your present profile pick is rad. Dandylions come to mind.

jkf said...

you should see it in its full Glory

thugwithyoyo said...

That's crazy. First I though it was some sort of sea cucumber... then I read the caption. Limey. Nice photo detail.