Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I had no idea


The large amount of time that I must have spent on the internet, just looking at stupid stuff. Now that I'm up relatively early, painting a house all day, home at 7:30 and dinner done at 9:00, I really don't have any time to surf the web, let alone update this blog. We'll see.

Looks like vacation isn't gonna be until after Labor Day, so I'll have much more time to putz around the house, and oh, right, look for a job, and attempt to set up my web page. And I'll try to get those pics up from last weekend's trip. Looks like there will be more, gonna camp locally every weekend until our proper vacation.

I'm obsessed today with Ewan MacGregor. Mmmmm. He's got that twinkle in his eye just like my boy. I do still love Steve McQueen, don't get me wrong. I got lots of love to give.

2 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

It's funny. For some reason I had thought that I'd see more of you after the bar since you'd have more "free time". Things never turn out the way you thought they would I guess.

jkf said...

Sadly, life ruins all optimistic thoughts. Soon, I'll be done painting this house and on to being lazy and having soiree's galore.