Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The painting of Great Sandwich's! house is officially over! It looks just fine and is now wearing suitable clothing for the upcoming winter (though that mold in the paint somewhat concerns me).

I found the best possible cat sitter. She's an reliable friend and experienced cat sitter that I will be paying. This means that I can request certain deeds such as cleaning the litter box knowing that with payment, such things are more likely to get done. And I don't have to worry about some stranger having access to my house for three weeks. Yeay! Now I just have to clean the house, pack all the things, go shopping for the stuff I don't have and plan the trip. (Thanks Aubrey for telling me about Nikki and her cat-sitting skills.)

I would like to give a shout out to the Pet Loft . I stopped using them because I live so far away from them, and tried to get my litter and food from a very local merchant on Mississippi. Well, I hate Mississippi street and hate that store and that lady even more, for various reasons. I LOVE the Pet Loft. They act as counselor and friend, they always have what I need and they always carry out the tons of litter to my car. They know what they are talking about and though the price of gas makes it kinda expensive to go there, I will never, ever go anywhere else for my pet supplies.

I would also like to give a shout out to my neighbors across the street (not behind us - I still hate them), for creating a special light fixture that will keep the light from shining directly into the living room and upstairs entertainment room). That was amazingly nice and kind of them and I'm gonna go give them some zucchini bread.

I am going to make more of an effort to positively reinforce all those that are actually nice to me.

No comments: