Thursday, August 18, 2005

This will be short

great sandwich! is back and I need to go and paint her house. She just got back and though I'm sure she's disappointed that I didn't finish painting her house while she was gone, she seems relatively confident enough in my abilities not to have freaked out when she called yesterday. Whew.

So, watched the Cincinnati Kid last night, with my beau, Steve McQueen. He's dreamy, but the movie was a little less than spectacular. I did like the ending, all old-school and somewhat anti-Hollywood. But the gem of the evening was Kung Fu Hustle, which I've mentioned before is one hella good movie. Their site has some fun Flash games.

So, I'm off, let me know if you find any good internet gems. I'll be at book club tonight, so I'll likely not chat again until tomorrow.

2 comments:

great sandwich! said...

chica,

you're the one doing me a favor--no freak outs allowed!!! thanks again and again and again...

jkf said...

Well, that's my nature. I'd'a made a fine Catholic. I'm never able to relax, always something to do to make me feel guilty for not doing it...unless I'm outta the country. Soon I will be and blissfully relaxed. In the meantime, blue is the color of my fingernails. What fun.