Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Catholics RULE!

I would just like to say, that I love Catholics. My best friend in high school, college, my interim life, and one of my bestest friends in law school are Catholics. For some reason, they are fantastic people, none of those mentioned above are assholes, rather they are loyal, true and wonderful. I'm sorry and excited about the new papal issues, just for you. For all the Catholics out there that I love and have loved...kudos and a thank you. Same goes for those that are atheists. I'd have to say, in a rather drunken stupor, Catholics and atheists are the fucking greatest. And the best are those that are mixed, Catholic by heritage, atheist by life. I love you both.

2 comments:

great sandwich! said...

thank you, darlin'. that's sweet.

thugwithyoyo said...

COUNTEREXAMPLE: http://home.comcast.net/~ryan.eaton/Camaraderie.htm