Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The miracle of a nap

It is truly amazing, how tired I can be, crabby and hungry. Then take a 15 minute nap in my car and all is well, I can remember all I taught myself about corporate tax yesterday before I fell asleep in the jury room. I feel like a million buckaroos.

BTW, I passed the MPRE. Wooo frickin hooo. I get to drink tonight – at Suki’s, how lovely.

Also, I was so very nice and taught the annoying twat how to use her touch pad, ahhhh, class is much quieter.

4 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

I am a giant fan of the 15min power nap. Works like a charm.

jkf said...

word, normally though 15 minutes turns into 3 hours for me. the car, i have learned is best for the short nap.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the mpre.

jkf said...

Thanks, bird...you are a sweetheart.