Thursday, April 21, 2005

Go, go sea monkeys

Well, they are born. Though I don't see anything. But I am trying to have that elusive faith. Seems the only thing I do believe in these days. I have my ghostly galleon duct taped (cats love shrimp) to the upstairs bannister, near a north facing window. I get to aerate them tomorrow, feed them in five days. And tonight, though there will likely still be no sightings, the ship will hopefully at least glow.

I'm fed up with the world right now. Not sure how to make things better. Everything anyone does seems to just pile on top of it, so I just become progressively angrier. Things that normally would be fine, because of their timing, piss me off to no end. So, I guess it is time to hibernate again (to deal when the world piles up, I shut down, a nice defense mechanism. If I don't feel anything, then nothing can hurt me). Sorry everyone. I'll be back on May 14th (for a couple of days at least).

2 comments:

Scriptsaurus said...

AARRGG! I'm sorry you're so crabbed! I'd hug you but it would probably just piss you off.

jkf said...

Word, there is just no tellin what will set me off. Even the nicest gesture at the wrong time will make me snap. Completely illogical and i cannot seem to control it. Thus the recluse route, then no one will get hurt.

Your timing though is good on this one, thanks for the sentiment.