Saturday, April 16, 2005

If you wanna communicate with me

Just a reminder to all my non-law school friends out there in cyber-space:

If you wanna talk to me....the best way is by e-mail. I am way too busy to pick up the phone, as it always seems like too much of a distraction from my written occupation, focus, focus, focus. I just seems less distracting to read and respond than to try and communicate verbally. Please don't feel bad, this is my last semester and you've all been through worse.

And to all my local callers:
The more I ignore the phone, the more messages pile up and the more I just want to ignore the phone. Sorry if you call and I don't get back to you in a reasonable time. E-mail me, don't ignore me, and I'll try not to ignore you. No such guarantees with phone calls.

No comments: