Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Tax Day

I know, you all hate paying those taxes, but I would like to take a minute to remind you that . . .

ah hell, you know where your money goes and since most of it goes to fight a war for oil and gas prices are still more expensive than ever and our soldiers aren't even protected by armor, and some rich fuck is getting even richer, I won't even start on your civic duty to pay for highways, etc.

Unlikely, but I hope someday those I know can actually affect change and make this country better. Guess there is still a little kernel of optimism left. HA, law school, you couldn't drain my entire soul.

Still, I do like tax day, so much panic and anxiety in the air. Sad I almost forgot, having filed a couple of months ago.

WOOOO HOOOO, sandwich, going to wait in line again? I'll go with. Holla

No comments: