Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Plasma

I know this is boring, but my sea monkeys got their first dose of Plasma III today. I only know that they need it and it will make them change colors. I also gave them a little food, because though while a little early in their schedule (and too much will kill them), the water was clear and there are a whole bunch of them (I don't seem to be killing them with my aeration technique). So, the are all flitting about happily, seeming to love something new to do.

They are significantly bigger, no more need to squint, and I can see them moving from 5 feet away. The are still only a couple of millimeters. There are also some small ones, and knowing it is too early for them to be having babies, some of the eggs must not have been ready to hatch last week. They are crazy right now, must have been hungry. videos and pics to be shown when there is actually something to see.

No comments: